Announcement - LIP BALM IN TUBES IS BACK !
This is the Pink through Burgundy shade range.
They are listed in order of intensity from the palest / sheerest on down.
See other listings for Natural, Copper, Red and Brown shades
Pink Fairy - A pale cotton candy pink with a barely there hint of color. Perfect for little girls and for those who want no noticeable color but just a hint of shine and shimmer. Level 1
Blush - A natural muted rose shade, very sheer. Level 1
Cherry Pop - A sheer cherry red, very subtle color. A level 2
Fuschia Frost - A slightly deeper fuschia purple with a bit of silver satin shimmer. Level 2
Raspberry Rose - A bit brighter Fuschia pink with a touch more color. Level 3
Warm Fuschia - A bright pink on the warmer side. Sheer color about a level 3.
Black Currant - A fuschia burgundy shade with more tint then most of the others and a bit of shimmery gold. Level 4
Eggplant - A deeper cool fuschia purple with the most tint of any of this shade range. A level 4
Deep Hyacinth - A bit more purplish fuschia, more color at a Level 4 (the old one named Hyacinth was way too sheer)
These are all natural lip tints made with our moisturizing lip balm* plus tint and mineral color.
The colors may look dramatic in the pots (I photograph them melted - the way they will be on your lips. After they cool the shimmer kind of hides), but the look on your lips is totally sheer.
The shade "Natural" is barely there, while some of the deeper shades like Mahogany and Eggplant have a bit more color to them, but still just a nice wash of tint - not lipstick. The natural ingredients help moisturize and protect your lips, while still feeling soft and silky but never waxy.
Sheerness guide: This is how I gauge the color impact on your lips.
1. Very Sheer - Barely noticeable color, so sheer you would only know you had color on if you were to wipe it on a tissue. Great for little girls and those who never wear lip color but want just some sheer protection but not plain balm.
2. Sheer - This is slightly noticeable color, very sheer but adds just a touch of color. Great for pale lips.
3. Medium Sheer - this is still a sheer look but there is color and it will be noticed. Usually has shimmer that shows a bit.
4. Medium - This is a slightly more opaque tint that is closer to traditional sheer lipstick but still pretty subtle and often has noticeable shimmer.
5. Lip Stain - Now this is on the level of a sheer lipstick, definite and noticeable color.
The last photo on some of the listings shows a few of the colors swatched on white paper to show the true sheerness of the color. These look very natural and would be great for little girls too.
I am working on a line of balms with bolder color - watch my listings for something new.
* All Natural (no tint, no flavoring) Lip Balm available in this listing
** See other listings for Lipstick Tube
Tinted Mineral Lip Balm:
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive Oil) Beeswax,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids,Lauryl Laurate,Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Mica, FDA color.